Sunday, October 18, 2009

Randomness...

I just randomly recalled that there was a guy in class last Wednesday who trained in jeans. I'm pretty sure it was his first night, and I'm also pretty sure he's a guy who spends too much time on the internet (Shut up, I build websites, I HAVE to spend too much time on the internet), but seriously.. jeans? Especially ones that don't fit so your boxershorts are hanging out the top? This just doesn't seem like sensible planning for going to your first martial arts class!?

I don't understand people.

1 comment:

  1. We had a guy show up in cargo shorts. Thing is, he supposedly had years and years of martial arts experience (Wing Chun, which he did attempt on one of our purples during a roll (who then absolutely kicked his butt)), so he should have at least known to wear gym-type clothes.

    Also, my uncle is a police officer, and he says he loves getting to chase the guys with the baggy pants. They always have to hang on to their pants when they run and/or trip over their own pants so he can catch them. :P

    ReplyDelete