Monday, March 1, 2010

Well that's a problem..

I went along to class to watch and to check out the trains that I'd need to catch to get there. Warmed up a little but my back is still too screwy to train properly. That's not really the problem though.

The problem is the trains. Class finishes at 8:45 at which point I have to walk to the station, then catch a train for a 20 minute ride. Then I have to swap trains and take a 50 minute ride, then I have to drive 15 minutes to get home. The problem with that plan is that based on the train timetables the earliest I can get home is around 11:30 at night. Getting home at 11:30 at night just doesn't work for me when I have to catch a train at 6:30 the next day.

If I train and get home at 11:30pm there's very little chance of me being asleep before 1am, and I don't function so well on not much sleep. I can't really be a zombie at work two days a week. The good news is that I'll be moving house reasonably soon and the new place will allow me to get home to my car in time to drive to the gym.

That's going to mean a new plan for the time being. The new plan will have to work around Saturday classes. I'll also consider possibly going to fundamentals for an hour on Mondays or Wednesdays. I'm guessing that fundamentals is significantly better than no class at all, and to be honest it's never going to be a bad idea to practice all the basics that I suck at.

Two more weeks (probably)!

No comments:

Post a Comment