Sunday, March 28, 2010

Frustrations

I guess I have to admit that at the moment I'm not physically able to play a contact sport, my back just isn't up to that kind of exercise. That's extremely frustrating to me as I've always been a competent (if not particularly special) athlete. Not being able to play my sport of choice sucks.

I do have a training program that should help improve my core strength which will in turn help with the back problems. I'm always going to have to look after my back but with better conditioning my physio tells me that I should be perfectly capable of doing whatever sport I like.

So BJJ is on hold. For now. Watch this space, I'll be back.

2 comments:

  1. I know a lot about back injuries, and you don't want to do anything that will aggrevate them. It will only make them last for years longer down the line.

    Here's to a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping you can be back on the mat soon, Neil!

    ReplyDelete