Sunday, September 5, 2010

I don't like my Gi...

... It keeps choking me.

It's a sneaky thing. The first time I tried it on it tried to choke me, but obviously it failed because I was able to grab hold of it and stop it. So now it's gotten all clever, it waits until I'm occupied trying to stop someone ripping my arm off and THEN it chokes me. Devious devious thing.

Now I know you're going to say that my training partners are probably responsible for the choking. That must be wrong though, because if they are that'd mean they're better than me. Which is totally impossible. I'm training like once every 3 weeks, I must be awesome by now.

I finally appear to be selling my house. The new living place will be far far closer to both work and the gym, so there should be much more training in the future. Hooray!

Random observations:
  • Rock climbing is fantastic cross training for Jiu Jitsu.
  • Jiu Jitsu university is a fantastic book.
  • I am the worst blogger in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Not the worst by far. You're just busy with life :) nothing wrong with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post about the gi choking you. Clever and funny. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete