Sunday, November 22, 2009

Long time no Jits..

Yeah. Not happy Jan. Work moved offices which has transport implications. Then our biggest client promised one of their clients they could have something that they really can't. So we're doing that. Overtime and stuff. At least it pays well.

Riding the train is way better than driving to work if you have a long way to go. So much less stressful. I get to read. Books. It's great! I did have an interesting visit from a lady the other day who insisted on telling the entire train carriage that God loves them / her / everyone, God this, God that.. and eventually she sat next to me and declared that my book, The third of the Wheel of Time (The Dragon reborn) was 'sinful'. Apparently I should only read the Bible.

Right.

Class tomorrow. I reckon I've worked out a train that will get me there. And Hopefully one will get me home too.

1 comment:

  1. Work DOES interfere with the fun parts of life for the most part! I only know a couple of people who love their jobs.

    My BJJ classes on Tue and Thu involve a crazy fast drive from work across town to pick up my son and then back to the gym.

    ReplyDelete